If you are looking for travel packing tips, you probably want to reduce the amount and overall weight of your luggage, right? Here are 5 tips for packing light that can help you save money, backaches, and stress as you travel.
1. Plan to wear no more than two outfits per day. A lot of times when you travel, you think you have to take your entire wardrobe with you. You want to be prepared for any event. Especially women. Truth is, whether you are a man or a woman, you will probably not need to wear more than two outfits each day. So pack accordingly. Plan on taking one ‘daytime’ outfit and one ‘evening’ outfit per day. If you are traveling to the beach, pack no more than one swimsuit per day. This will give you plenty of wardrobe options for your vacation.
2. Plan outfits that coordinate with each other… including shoes. By packing tops, bottoms, and jackets that can be worn interchangeably, you can save a lot of room in your luggage. Standard items such as jeans, jean shorts, khakis, khaki shorts, etc., can be worn more than once with different tops to create different looks. Coordinate your shoes
Staying in a hotel is great. Who doesn’t love the luxury of knowing you can make a mess and someone else will clean it up, make your bed, pick up your towels, etc. Great fun! Here are 10 vacation planning and hotel travel tips to make the most of your next hotel visit.
1. When choosing your hotel, be sure to check how far away it is from such places as the beach, shops, and the areas you plan to explore. Sometimes you will find misleading phrases such as “near the beach” or “within walking distance of shops and restaurants.”
2. I like to pick a hotel that has a nice restaurant attached or as part of the hotel itself. They are usually open pretty early and stay open fairly late so that if you happen to get in late from your day, you can grab a coffee or a bite to eat. The ones that are open 24 hours are the best! If you are staying at one of the hotel resorts in Vegas, all the big ones have a 24-hour restaurant. I love that!
The point in the continental United States, Key West could be the ultimate tropical holiday destination in the nation. A quick online search for cheap flights to Key West is the first step for a stay full of lazy days on the beach, nights of dancing and laughter, delicious island cuisine, powerful tropical drinks and beautiful sunsets. To escape, the winter cold, or just need a little rest in a place where it is impossible to feel stressed, paradise in Key West waiting.
Which airlines fly to Key West?
Key West (SEJ) International Airport, you can fly into and out of Key West, but there is a small airport small planes and moderate traffic can accommodate these flights tend expensive and only come from a handful of Miami to Key West airport airports in the southeast. Air Tran, American Eagle, Continental, Delta and US Airways are among the companies to Key West to fly. A common alternative is usually cheaper, a flight to Miami International Airport (MIA) takes a car and drive through the Florida Keys rent, a journey of about three hours. Some companies also offer shuttle rides on this path. Nonstop flights to
Do you love travelling like a queen, but don’t have the money to do it often? It’s an issue many of us have, because quite simply travelling and staying in nice hotels is expensive. You can do it on a shoestring if you’re willing to head out with a backpack and nothing else, staying in hostels or on friends’ couches, and you can have an amazing experience that way. Let’s face it, though, we all like a bit of luxury and pampering. Here are five tips to help you get luxury on a budget while travelling.
1. Go in the off season. Sure, you’re taking a bit of a risk. The rainy season can be, well, rainy. But most places are gorgeous year-round and hotels will be looking to fill their rooms with discounts and upgrades, especially if you’re going on a special trip like a honeymoon or a wedding abroad.
2. If you’re trying to save money, make a budget and stick closely to it. Figure out how much you’re willing to pay for everything and don’t dismiss opportunities out of hand. Look for ways to cut corners, like on food spending, and use the extra on the parts of your
A common problem when traveling by air over a long distance is to experience jet lag, which is what happens to your internal clock when your body leaps across several time zones in a very short span of time. This confuses your body and it will take a bit of time to figure out what has happened and get back on schedule. Here are a few airline travel tips to make your next cross-country vacation a little easier.
Try to sleep on the plane if you can. Even though you are just sitting there, traveling on a plane is quite tiring. Sleeping as much as possible, especially on a nighttime flight or when flying from west to east, is helpful in reducing jet lag and making the transition a little easier once you arrive. If you are flying much farther than 5 or 6 hours, make every attempt to upgrade your seat to business or first class, as it will be a much more comfortable flight and you’ll find it easier to rest.
To make sleeping on the plane easier, make a specific effort to fly through the night. As an added bonus, fares for these flights are usually a bit lower.